Gas explosion leaves several customers injured at a Lagos restaurant




There was pandemonium yesterday at a popular restaurant named University of Amala located at Ejigbo Road, Idimu, Lagos, as a gas cylinder exploded, injuring many customers.  

According to reports, the owner and her children were also affected in the incident that caused panic in the area. All the victims were later rushed to a hospital nearby.

8 comments:

Click "Post a Comment" above to drop your comment...

All rights reserved Baydorz9ja 2018. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.