Electrician gets electrocuted in Rivers State after 'Costly mistake'



An electrician lost his life while working on a transformer, on Wednesday, in Eliozu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to an eyewitness, the deceased had forgotten to remove the transformer fuses before proceeding to work on the electricity pole, only for power to be restored and electrocuted him.

His remains has since been moved to a morgue.

More photos below...
Graphic Photo:
Graphic Photo:
Graphic Photo:
Graphic Photo:
Graphic Photo:
Graphic Photo:
Graphic Photo:
Graphic Photo:

No comments:

Click "Post a Comment" above to drop your comment...

All rights reserved Baydorz9ja 2018. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.