Mother shares testimony on how her young son passed out after he swallowed a nail and survived


A Nigerian mom shared her testimony on a Facebook page. Read below:
THIS IS MY TESTIMONY
Gudmorning great mums and mums to be,I am the mum that posted about my son that swallowed a nail on Thursday. Thanks for all ur advice because as of then I was' nt really thinking straight so u guys really helped me alot.I took my son to teaching hospital, and the doctor referred us to an x ray which we did,and to my greatest surprise, my son indeed swallowed a nail according to them the nail has blocked the small intestine which needs an emergency surgery,before we could finish the process and we were referred to a certain doctor,but on getting there the doctor has already gone. so I was told to come on Monday. But before the so called Monday,that was on Sunday evening,my God,the alpha and omega the beginning and the end,the great man in battle, the greatest surgeon performed his own surgery and my son stooled the nail out. We still went to the hospital on Monday and the doctor said it is not possible, that the place the nail is,their is no way it could turn,and he referred us to another x ray,which we did.my fellow omam,bellow is the result of the first and second x ray.pls my fellow mother's and mother's to be look at it very well and give God a name for me oooooo,Jehovah overdooooo

Photos: Nigerian mom narrates how her young son passed out after he swallowed a nail
Photos: Nigerian mom narrates how her young son passed out after he swallowed a nail
Photos: Nigerian mom narrates how her young son passed out after he swallowed a nail
Photos: Nigerian mom narrates how her young son passed out after he swallowed a nail

No comments:

Click "Post a Comment" above to drop your comment...

All rights reserved Baydorz9ja 2018. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.