Four members of Celestial Church of Christ electrocuted during service in church, 2 died

There was mourning on Sunday in Egbeda Village near Osogbo following the electrocution of two members of Celestial Church of Christ. The incident occurred during service in church. At least two people died while the other two survived with severe injuries.

An eye witness revealed that the deceased, Yinka Adeniyi and Busayo Akande, were holding a microphone when they were electrocuted. The corpses have been deposited in the hospital morgue and the injured are undergoing treatment in a health facility in Osogbo.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Folasade Odoro, urged residents to always adhere to safety measures while using electrical appliances.

No comments:

Click "Post a Comment" above to drop your comment...

All rights reserved Baydorz9ja 2018. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.